Zerex™ DEX-COOL is GM approved for use in GM vehicles produced beginning in 1996. This formula also meets many of the European manufacturers' phosphate-free and Asian manufacturers' silicate-free requirements.
How It Works: Zerex DEX-Cool uses the highest quality virgin ethylene glycol for freeze and boilover protection and a patented organic acid corrosion inhibitor package to provide extended engine protection against rust and corrosion.
Provides long life protection in GM and Asian made vehicles
- GM DEX-COOL Approved
- Navistar CEMS B-1 Type IIIA
- Protection for up to 5 years / 150,000 miles
- Organic Acid Technology (OAT) minimizes corrosion inhibitor depletion
- Patented formula contains no silicates, phosphates, borates, nitrates or amines
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection
- Helps prevent boil-overs and freeze-ups
- Protects all cooling system metals including aluminum
We are checking the product availability. Please wait.