Scotchgard™ Paint Protection Film Roll is applied to the painted surfaces of your car (hood, fender, bumper, mirrors) to protect them from road debris such as rocks, bugs, salt, etc. Made of a 6 mil (.006”) thick clear urethane plastic, Scotchgard™ Paint Protection Film Roll was initially designed to protect helicopter blades from debris during the Vietnam War. Since then, it has been used by various auto manufacturers and NASCAR teams to protect painted surfaces from rock chips. Maintain the appearance of your vehicle and enhance its trade-in value by protecting its paint with 3M Paint Protection Film and since the film is nearly invisible, it does not alter the vehicle’s appearance.
- Protects against stone chips, bug damage, abrasion, and weathering
- Virtually invisible
- Proven to meet automotive Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) specifications
- Constructed of durable clear urethane plastic
- Flexible and conformable
- Long lasting
- Helps keep your paint looking like new
- Helps boost your trade-in value
4 inch x 40 yards
We are checking the product availability. Please wait.